Call 508-428-3553



When it comes to an insurance claim, there are three kinds of adjusters:
   1. Staff adjuster - someone who works for the same insurance company every day.
   2. Independent adjuster – someone who is hired by different companies to handle        claims on their behalf.
   3. PUBLIC ADJUSTER – the only one licensed by the state to represent YOUR interest.

In the adjustment process, there is only one type of person who is qualified and licensed to handle your claim AND protect your interest – the Public Adjuster. Tim Ball and Greg Boyd have been standing on the side of the insured for over 21 years. It’s up to you to decide whether you want to be represented or stand alone.

The staff at Ball and Boyd understands the emotional toll an insurance loss can take on a homeowner. They are experienced with the issues commonly faced in the claim process and will work closely with you to minimize the impact on your life, financial or otherwise. Call us right away so you can have peace of mind knowing you are in good hands from the start.